Thursday, October 14, 2010

Rapid Weight Loss Through Detox

"Detox" is a process of detoxifying your body. Essentially, you are the body of unwanted toxins and harmful free. This process is called "collection points" as a "clean" o. It's something we should do every year. Most detox diets are clean or water-based, which means you can drink as much water as you want for a fixed period (typically 5-10 days). Some you can put lemon juice in water to support the process. And let some of some citrus. However, almost all of them stress the need for a quick start.

Here is my detoxification therapy. I use a water fast during the first 24-48 hours. Personally, I try, without food or much more than that. On the third day, I get to eat grapefruit for my meals. A grapefruit at every meal. This helps me through the "hunger" sensation arrived, and also allows me the energy I need to obtain and maintain exercise. I know many people that the water can quickly do much more than me, and they all say, have enough energy to stay active. Most starters, a little lemon juice, add the water after 48 hours. I am not able to without feeling I was going to die if I will not eat. Therefore, the grapefruit has worked well for me. Citrus fruit acids with elimination. And that's what you want. It is the elimination of toxins in the colon. I put my water / grapefruit for 5-10 days to clear. I try to go whenever I can know that better days are clean. But never go beyond 10 days and not the majority.

There are many supplements that help you do a great job of detoxification. And some of them can eat a regular diet a bit during the process. I recommend this method if you find the thought of existing water and grapefruit juice for 5-10 days to get bored. Once you have completed your personal detox cleanse diet is important that you do not immediately start party. It is best to introduce foods back into your system in a controlled manner. A normal course of action is a type of fruit to eat the day before cleaning. Then you can introduce vegetables into your diet slowly, perhaps in the form of a salad on the second day. I'll take two or three days longer than in fruits and vegetables before you start "food" again. And that's all. After this, your body remove unwanted toxins in your system, allowing you to lose weight in the process!

No comments:

Post a Comment